Conference: Oct. 29 – Nov. 1, 2014
Expo: Oct. 30 – Nov. 1, 2014
New York City/Javits Convention Center
What Is PhotoPlus Expo?
PDN PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo was founded in 1983, and is the largest photography and imaging show in North America. Over 22,000 professional photographers, photography enthusiasts, filmmakers, students and educators from around the world attend the conference and expo. At PhotoPlus, you can explore over 220 exhibits, see thousands of new products, attend over 80 conference seminars, keynote presentations, special events & much more.
Bringing The Photography Community Together
PDN PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo was founded in 1983 and has become the largest photography and imaging show in North America. The show offers the ultimate experience in photography, filmmaking and digital imaging. Over 22,000 professional photographers and enthusiasts from around the world attend this event to:
- Explore the exhibit hall featuring more than 220 companies all in one place
- See an inspiring array of photography and imaging products and services
- Discover everything from image capture and color management to retouching and storage
- Learn about cutting-edge innovations in digital imaging products and techniques from industry experts
The show is held annually at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Now is the Best Time to become a Photo Group Member (PDN, PhotoServe.com, WPPI). All the great perks, discounts and advantages of membership just got better.
Registration for the 2014 PhotoPlus Conference + Expo opens on Monday, July 7 exclusively for Photo Group members. That means members can register before the general public for the best seminars, most popular speakers, and special events, including our keynote presentations, new Photo Walks and intimate Master Classes. These new additions will feature world-renowned photography instructors Joe McNally, Brooke Shaden, Zack Arias and many more, and are sure to sell out quickly!
Even more, members save up to 30% on ALL conference seminar passes: Full Conference Pass, One Day Conference Pass, A-la-Carte Pass and Master Classes.
Get ready now for the ultimate experience in photography, digital imaging and filmmaking by becoming a member of the most elite professional photography group in the U.S. Be among the first to register for the 2014 PhotoPlus Conference + Expo, starting on July 7.
Your membership includes:
- Discounts on PhotoPlus and WPPI Conference seminars, plus early access to registration
- Subscriptions to PDN and Rangefinder magazines (print, online, and digital editions)
- Listing on PhotoServe.com portfolio display site with hot links and up to 10 searchable specialties
- 30% discount on all entry fees for PDN and Rangefinder photo contests and select WPPI competitions
- Vendor / association discounts (TCP Insurance, ASMP, Agency Access, BlinkBid) and more
The PDN PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo is the largest photography and imaging show in North America, attended by over 24,000 professional photographers and enthusiasts. Explore over 250 exhibits, see thousands of new products, attend conference seminars, keynote presentations, special events & much more.
For more information and how to register, please click here.
Categories: Baltimore Photographers, DC Photographer, Virginia Photographer Baltimore Photographers, DC Photographers, education, Events, pdn, Photographer, Photography Semminars, photography workshops, PhotoPlus Expo, training, Virginia Photographers, workshops
PhotoPlus Expo will be held Oct. 23-26, 2013 at the Javits Center in New York City and registration is now open. The PDN PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo is the largest photography and imaging show in North America.
For more information and how to register CLICK HERE