MacMedics Sponsored Event: Prepress Tips to Improve Productivity and Your Bottom Line
MacMedics is pleased to be sponsoring an upcoming meeting of the Greater Baltimore InDesign User Group. We’ll also be giving away an Apple iPod as a door prize!
The meeting, Prepress Tips to Improve Productivity and Your Bottom Line, will be held on Tuesday, October 19th at 6pm at the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory in Laurel, MD. Three speakers—all production experts from local printing companies—are scheduled:
- Martin Nibali of KM Printing, covering creation of InDesign preflight profiles and choosing correct PDF profiles
- Jim Hogan and Joe Wagner of The Whitmore Group, demonstrating use of the INSITE Creative Workflow to improve efficiency of creative development and enable teamwork.
We have additional information, including additional speaker information and a schedule for the evening, here in our blog, but you can go directly to the Greater Baltimore InDesign User Group website to register.
Here’s the Announcement we got from Dodge-Chrome:
Our new location is less than 2 miles from Georgetown and this move allows us to efficiently merge the majority of our production at our state-of-the-art facility in Silver Spring.
In Palisades, we will have a customer service and a technical team to ensure you receive the same professional, knowledgeable and caring service you have relied upon for the past 28 years. We also want to reassure you that ALL services will continue, including dip & dunk film processing for E-6, C-41 and B&W.
Our New Location – Highlights
- Only 1.9 miles from Georgetown and very convenient for those clients coming from Maryland and Virginia
- Great parking – free rooftop parking and abundant on street parking
- Large reception area with photography gallery for rotating exhibitions
- Comfortable work areas with kiosks and computers
- Lounge area with WiFi – enjoy our complimentary coffee and cookies!
- On site at Palisades we will be offering machine prints, scans, inkjet prints and digital press work as well as economical copy and print services
- The Palisades location will be open 6 days a week – Monday thru Friday, 9am – 7pm and Saturdays 10am – 5:30pm
Since Chrome and Dodge combined last spring, the new company now offers the widest selection of photo and imaging services in the Mid-Atlantic – visit our website at DodgeChrome.com for a full list of services We are very excited to be making this move and we look forward to welcoming you soon to our new “home”!