DC Architectural photographers are showing work at the Washington Design Center. It’s sponsored by Dodge Chrome which is DC’s premier photographic lab.
Dodge Chrome Georgetown moved on March 1st, 2010 to Palisades at 4885 MacArthur Boulevard NW, Washington DC 20007
Here’s the Announcement we got from Dodge-Chrome:
Our new location is less than 2 miles from Georgetown and this move allows us to efficiently merge the majority of our production at our state-of-the-art facility in Silver Spring.
In Palisades, we will have a customer service and a technical team to ensure you receive the same professional, knowledgeable and caring service you have relied upon for the past 28 years. We also want to reassure you that ALL services will continue, including dip & dunk film processing for E-6, C-41 and B&W.
Our New Location – Highlights
- Only 1.9 miles from Georgetown and very convenient for those clients coming from Maryland and Virginia
- Great parking – free rooftop parking and abundant on street parking
- Large reception area with photography gallery for rotating exhibitions
- Comfortable work areas with kiosks and computers
- Lounge area with WiFi – enjoy our complimentary coffee and cookies!
- On site at Palisades we will be offering machine prints, scans, inkjet prints and digital press work as well as economical copy and print services
- The Palisades location will be open 6 days a week – Monday thru Friday, 9am – 7pm and Saturdays 10am – 5:30pm
Since Chrome and Dodge combined last spring, the new company now offers the widest selection of photo and imaging services in the Mid-Atlantic – visit our website at DodgeChrome.com for a full list of services We are very excited to be making this move and we look forward to welcoming you soon to our new “home”!